Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bad nights+lateness>

Lately, I just realised and discovered that I've not been sleeping well at night. Often, I need to wake up a few times to adjust my blanket or the fan that is blowing at my direction. As a result, I woke up later than my usual time and ended up rushing for work. But, thank God because I've not been late for work once at all.... Somehow, I guess the presence of the mosquitoes at home has disturbed my period of rest.... I could hear the buzzing sound of their wings as they flew near my body. My failed attempts to chase them away from me were useless because after a short while, they would just come back to haunt and disturb me.... I could only bear with them, being their buffet for the night... It's terrible to see those red little marks on my hands when they feed on my blood...

Talking about lateness, I really don't like it when people turned up late for appointments... I mean we have to be fair to everyone... Each and everyone of us have the same number of hours and time in a day. This means that we are in control of our time, when people are late for appointment, it causes the person who is puntual to wait... Waiting.... It's a total waste of time, if that person who is puntual uses that time for more fruitful purposes, there is more meaning in the way that they are able to accomplish the things that they set out to do. Personally, I don't mind if the person is late for about 5 minutes because that would be excusable by traffic. But... to be late by half an hour or more, that is totally ridiculous. I'm someone who make the point not to be late for appointment and would probably like to be slightly early. That is why I don't like people who are late.... Everyone has the same number of hours that no one should waste another's time through meaningless waiting... it really get on my nerves.... I guess I can be quite impatient at times but then there's are times when I could really be patient with others.
But don't ever test my limit of patient because once it goes out of hand, I'll really lose it and ignore you for quite some time.