Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A day with some weird combination of friends>

This shall be my first formal blog of the things that's happening around me... Putting down in words to express my emotions and feelings when such things happened...

Today is the public holiday- Hari Raya Puas... I went out with some friends: Puiming, Manwai, Junnie, Edwin and Jimmy. I would say that the combination is weird in the way that the only common grounds was that we got to know each other through someone's birthday party.

Puiming, Manwai and Junnie are my secondary school friends, Edwin is from the same school (TPJC)- I got to know him through Pan's birthday party and subsequently, the birthday party of Puiming and my own party. Jimmy, the person who we (Manwai, Junnie, Edwin and Puiming) could to know through Pan's birthday party.

Anyway, the outing was quite all right because it has been ages since I last went out with Puiming to shop... I really missed the times when we would go to TM to hang around after school.. Those times when we want to hang out in malls because we didn't want to go home that early or have some crazy times together. However, I was rather upset and frustrated that Junnie kept mentioning and reminding me about the present for my crush.

Upset and frustrated in the way that he mentioned it- Loud and a little insensitive... I mean, if he wanted to help me deal with Jimmy, he doesn't have to do it this way because it's a little impolite. It's hurting to Jimmy's feelings....

Anyway, I've done a major mistake and will be constantly teased by Edwin. That is...... I've directed him to the wrong place... we were at wheellock place, having lunch at fish & co... But something went wrong with my mind that I gave him the direction that we were at wistma atrium instead. Borders was on my mind when I gave the place of wistma atrium.... Something is terribly wrong with me.... I was so so sorry when Edwin called me the second time to confirm the place again... So sorry, Edwin.... Made you walk the long way to find us...
I just learnt of an interesting information regarding Edwin, he's partially colorblind.... This is the first time that I have a friend who's colorblind...

Anyway, I was in the crazy mood today.... Kept taking pictures with other people's camera phone. I really enjoyed taking photos with the people around me... Somehow, the pictures turned out looking good. Hahaha... Just found out that if anyone needs to get clothes for Puiming, Just find me... our body shape and size is the same... We wear the same size for the clothes and shoes... haha...

Looking forward to meeting Puiming and Edwin again soon... Puiming, I'll see you soon on this coming saturday at Wendy's birthday party. And.... Edwin, next friday, during the concert if he's going.... I really love those people.... Love you....