Sunday, October 29, 2006

Not in the mood for cakes>

Nothing can describe the frustration that I feel now.... Earlier in the morning, I wrote some stuff on this blog but due to some technical problem on the website, my post was not published and it wasn't saved at all... I can't remember what I've wrote earlier.... Really feel like screaming my head off... But then, it's not worth it because I would end up with a bad sore throat and would require medication... Not worth the effort at all....

Anyway, I think I'm going through a phase when I'm not feeling myself... Seems like I'm more depressed and not that cheerful now. I really don't understand why people around me kept saying that I am a cheerful girl, always having a smile on my face for others... Perhaps, I'm just putting on a strong front for others to see when I'm feeling weak inside... The smile that I put on my face seems to be my mask when I'm outside.... Putting on a brave front so that people around me would not worry about me.... Life can be so complicated at times...

Enough talk of these saddening stuff... last night, I went for one of my JC friend's 21st birthday party at costa sands resort pasir ris... However, before going to my friend's party, I went to TM to get the birthday present which I wanted to the previous time... To my surprise, the moment I stepped out of the train, I saw 2 of my friends. One of them was Huileng, she looked so tired that my heart really went out for her.... She looked so haggard and wore-out, guess she has been tored out from her attachment and having to do her report. The other friend whom I saw was Yunxian and I learnt that she was meeting a big bunch of people to get Wendy's present.... It was a nice feeling to see everyone again even when we see each other almost every week with all the birthday parties going on since the beginning of september till now...

When we were at the chalet, Huangwei met up with his one of friends and former neighbour who were celebrating 21st birthday. Having made a name of myself for being such a cake eater, he offered to bring me to his friend and neighbour' party to get more cake for me.... But then, I wasn't in the cake eating mood yesterday... Guess I wasn't feeling that well to eat anything much yesterday even when there was plenty of food around...