Friday, October 27, 2006

Surprise...>

Today, I had a big and great surprise when I was on my way home from work... I saw Edwin on the train, sitting on a seat. I was so surprised to see him because I thought that he would taking the NE line instead of the EW line home from school. In addition, he was dressed so formally as if he was going to work or had some important function to attend such as presentation.
Anyway, what surprised me most is that he boarded the train at tanjong pager and he managed to get a seat while I got onto the train at outram but didn't get a seat. I didn't know that we were on the same cabin because I was facing the opposite side till the point when I turned to see the people around me. It was then that I saw him, the surprised look on his face... We had the same expression:"A...... then, surprised look on each other's face... followed by keeping of our mp3 player before talking to each other.
I think I was silly in the way that I didn't know what to say when he mentioned whether I like "blue". At that point in time, I thought that he was referring to Ben's dog-Blue and I was caught unaware. Therefore, I asked the ridiculous question whether he was referring to the color or the dog... It quite obvious that he was asking for the color instead of the dog because he doesn't know about the presence of the dog with the name:blue...
Anyway, we talked till I reached my stop. Then, he was making some last minute decision to whether he wanted to alight at bedok or tampines instead. At the last minute, he decided to alight at bedok and take a bus home from there...
Hope to see him next week at the concert because he's still deciding whether he wants to go. The reasons which he cited for not wanting to go were: no seats, crowds, songs not to his taste and type of songs. Anyway, it has been great to see him again....