![]() |
![]() |
I've the feeling that this would be an extremely long post so..... please excuse me if it gets a little too long and boring....
On sunday, I woke up feeling surprised and happy because I had a wonderful dream. I dreamt about my special guy... It was special because the dream came unexpected when I least expected it. I can still clearly and vividly remembered the dream... I dreamt that I was meeting up with him and the common friend which we both of us knew. I don't know what happened because I saw him coming over to meet me first and didn't notice that our friend was just walking behind him at a distance, distracted with something that he was so engrossed into it... Then, something came over me that I just took his hand and held it... It just drew upon me that we are not officially together because he did not tell or indicate anything to me at all and I just assumed the status of our relationship. After a while, I realised that I was holding his hand and dropped them off suddenly. I was so shy and ashamed of my actions then that I asked him a silly and foolish question: " Do you mind me holding your hand?"
His answer to that question put a bright big smile on my face because he said that he didn't mind at all. As a result, I continued holding his hand. It felt warm and nice... A cozy and secure feeling.... Somehow, that friend just disappear into nowhere when this was happening. Suddenly, there was this moment when we were about to hug each other when this friend of us just appear from behind... He was grinning away because it seems like he just found out about us and we were feeling so shy that we were blushing away... At that point, I just woke up from my dream... It felt nice and warm.... Like when it's rainning and cold outside, there's this warm fizzy feeling within you; the secure feeling that you know you are safe from the weather... Guess I was in this dreamy mood...
My sunday has been good because even though I've woke up late, I did accomplished much studying and my instructor was saying that my driving skills has improved... Anyway, this is the day that my mum will be returning from her holiday and I'm awaiting for her... The feeling of waiting for a loved one can be quite nice because you know that they will return and see them again after the brief seperation. But then, when I see that my mum returned home with a terrible cough, my heart broke into pieces.... Somehow, I blamed myself for not going there with her to take care of her... Helping her with the luggages and asking her to drink more fluid and staying dry when it rains... All I can do now is to boil some liangcha to cool the heatiness within her... Pray that she will recover soon because I've realised that she takes a relatively longer period of time to recover than before, guess it due to her aging health that requires more time to heal...
Monday.... The big day which I've been waiting for since june... It's the day when I will take my practical driving test... My instructor has said that he predict that I would have a high chance of passing the test if I had follow all the safety rules and not commit any serious mistakes. But then, I've disappointed him and myself... I've expected myself to pass the test because everything has gone through smoothly till the part when I have to do the parallel parking... I've gauge the distance between the kerb and the car wrongly, causing the car to hit the kerb. Hitting the kerb.... The worst nightmare because that would mean immediate failure... i was devastated.... But then, I kept my cool and continued with the test even though I knew that I've failed the test. In a way, I'm grateful towards the tester because he just allowed me to drive outside the circuit for the experience. My next test would be on chinese new year eve... Guess that would be a good day to pass my test because I've calculated my chances and it seems good... First of all, being a chinese new year eve, the factories around the area would be closed and there wouldn't be much vehicles arounds. Also, there's no bus lane with the timing of 930am... Being a chinese new year eve, people would be expected to be at home, preparing for the reunion dinner... That means that not many people would be practising in the circuit or on the roads... In conclusion, there wouldn't be much traffic on the road that I should be able to conquer the PIE route if I was ballored for it... I hope that I'm able to get my license on that day so that I can start driving on the first day of chinese new year if i'm able to borrow my friend's car...
Feeling tired now because I didn't sleep well last night, kept worrying about the driving test. I went to bed at about 1130 but end up falling asleep at about 0115. Then, I've to wake up at 0620 for the practice drive before the test... Feel so beat and wore-out now... In a way, today has been a bad day.. Failed my driving test, didn't manage to eat the famous chicken rice at maxwell food centre or the food from the friendly auntie in the same area... Hope tomorrow will be a better day... =)