![]() |
![]() |
The game has started.... The passing of parcel has started when I met up with one of my friends at outram station and she will then pass it to another friend before reaching the final receipient, the birthday boy...
I just realised that I can be very patient.... I waited for my friend for exactly one hour at the station before she appeared before my very eyes. Thinking about it.... I recalled that there were a few occasions when I've waited for people for a time duration ranging from 30 minutes to 3 hours. Wow... It quite hard to imagine that I can be that patient at times when I can be quite conscious of the time, always trying the save time by doing my stuff while there's some time in between tasks. However, there are times when my patience can wear thin and that is when I'm tired to the bones and trying to keep myself awake... That is the time when my patience wears thin... the most I can wait for people when I am in that condition is at most 15 minutes before I will get frustrated and angry, ignoring you for some time while I recovered... Also, I just realised that waiting for people on the platform of train station can be quite a bad idea because there is the penality of loss travel time which the train company will impose if you stay too long in the station.... That is why I don't really like the idea of waiting for people on platform if they are late... But if they are on time, I have no problem with the idea of arranging the meeting on the platform...
My company has been good towards me because they have allowed me to attend a training course on the equipment GC/MS... It's great because I could learn the software needed for the operation of the equipment. I'm so blessed to be able to attend the courses and training organised by them.... Though I might be tired and might not be able to understand fully, I still seek the opportunity to learn it....