Friday, November 17, 2006

Groofy me.... Almost embarrassing moment..>

It had been a great day because I feel like a fool in one way or another..... Haha... Sounds a bit silly and stupid to say that. Anyway, it all happened because I was just walking around chinatown area on my own, doing a bit of exploring during my lunch hour. Then, on my way back to the lab, I thought I saw my special someone... The way he walks, his profile and looks resemble him so much that I thought that it was him for one moment. I wanted to call out his name and get his attention when I walked in the opposite direction of him... Thank God that I did not do that or I'll embarrassed myself in front of others because he wasn't him at all... But then, after that brief encounter with that person, there's this silly smile on my face which can't seems to be wiped off my face.. The groofy look on my face... The happy spirited and bubbly me bring much smile to the people around me in the lab.... For one moment in time, I thought that he might be my special someone's younger brother.... But then, it's impossible because I've seen his brother and whole family before, I remembered their faces...

Anyway, I screwed up my experiment because the result doesn't seem to make any sense at all unless I've done the calculation wrongly or have recorded the readings wrongly.... Too taxing on my mind to think about the causes.... I'll think about it when I'm back in the lab next week. For the time being, I'll just concentrate on my revision for the coming exam and focus my energy on my coming practical driving test... I really hope that I could pass my driving test on the first attempt because it would mean so much to me in terms of monetary. I could save so much on the money and the time needed if there is a need to go for a retest.... Pray hard that the weather will be fine, the route that I choose will be easy, there is not much traffic on the road, other road users will give way and accomodate me and I can remember all the safety rules needed to pass the test.... I really desire the extra card in my wallent... My aim and goal set since the beginning of this year, hope that I could fulfil my goal and have an early christmas present...

Looking forward to sunday because my mummy will be back from her holiday then.... I really missed her a lot.... Hope my mum has enjoyed her holiday and it is a safe journey for her.... Praying for her safety and happiness now.....