![]() |
![]() |
There's so much going through my mind that I want to write about but then... I'm in the lazy mode to type.... SO... I'll try my best to type as much as possible before I'm dead.... =p
Firstly, I missed my mum so much now.... She's in Guangzhou now, having a good time holidaying and exploring the area.... It felt weird and lonely not to see her around at home when I'm home from work. There's no residue smell of cooking in the air or the sounds of running water.... Just dead still silence that is so impermeable.... Miss her so much now.... It just made me realised that I'm still so dependent to her and I can't imagine the day when nature comes and she has to depart from this world... The thought of it is so unbearable but I'll need to face it someday.....
Secondly, I've never felt so happy while at work today... The "empress" has taken the day off today and there's no eyes watching me at all.. After hearing about the story about the 'empress', I feel pity for her.... Because she's about 40+ or reaching 50 and she's still single.... Not married and doesn't have any children... She has devoted all her life to work in the lab that the head wanted to give her some reconigition by assigning her to do some paperwork such as reports... This new duty is of a higher rank than those doing lab work but she insisted on carrying on her lab work even though it has reached to the minimum level.... In the end, she does her paper work in the lab, resulting in having excess tables that belong to her.... In the lab, she has her usual bench area for lab analysis, another separate area for writing the report and another place in a room for her new duty... However, she refused to take up the new seating arrangement for her and take up the new duty....
The main reason was that she wanted to remain in control of the lab.... Always being the first to reach the lab and the last to leave the lab.... I could sense that all the things that are happening to her has caused her to be quite bad-tempered... This has caused her to be lonely in the lab as no one was willing to be around with her... From my point of view, I can see that she's feeling frustrated and worried.... Worried that someday she might be deemed redundant and would be asked to leave. When that happens, she has nothing to lie upon because she's using her position to control and seek the things that she wants.. The feeling of being in control gives her a sense of security and if that is removed, she would feel weak and vulnerable...
That is why it's always good to strive for a balance between work, play and family.... With a balance, life would then be able to live to its fullest with meaning and purpose...
I sincerely prayed that my colleague (another person if you are confused with the one who miscarriaged) who is pregnant with child is able to bring the child safely to this world... From the look of her expression, I can see that she's stressed with work and stress is not good for health.... Although I can see her smile occasionally, I sensed that she's worried about her developing child within her after what has happened to another colleague.... Recently, she has been taking time off to see doctor and rest at home because she's in her first trimenster and it's the time when it's the most dangerous... The child has not really stabilised within the womb and with all the chemicals that she's exposed to... there might be a risk....
Mothers are the best.... they go through all turmoils, be it emotionally or physically to bring those precious babies into this world... They are always protecting their little ones even if it means risking their lifes... Fathers can't be compared to mothers at all... All I can say is that they (dad) contribute their sperms for the development of the child and they do nothing in the full 10 months when the baby is developing and growing in the mum's body. It's the mum who go through all the suffering they have to endure for the full 10 months to bring the child to this world....