![]() |
![]() |
Oh Gosh.... Sometimes, I feel that I'm so naive and gullible that I can't stand myself... The previous time, I asked one of my friends the question: "What will you people (JC gang) get for Wendy as for her birthday present?". Then, my friend-HuangWei pointed to the big mahjong set and said that they has gotten her a set of mahjong set tiles since she loved to play the game... Stupidly, I believed my friend... On the day of the celebration (Wendy's birthday), some of my friends asked me whether I wanted to share the present and I replied that we had bought the present which is the mahjong tiles.... It was at that time when I realised that I was the fool because my good friend- Justina told me that the tiles were actually Wendy's and the day when I saw it, Toktok was returning her then... It wasn't her present at all.... I was so naive... But, never mind... At least, I've brought much laughter and joy to the people around me with the naive and gullible side of me.... Haha....
Anyway, a great battle was going on in the lab today... The moment I stepped into the lab, the atmosphere was tense. It seems like someone could suffocate then.... With nothing to do (no extraction and equipment is occupied by someone), I hid myself in the other side of the lab on the pretext of cleaning the equipment. I couldn't stand the atmosphere when it's so tense with everyone so busy rushing the samples which were seized by the police... Those illegal drugs....
The packaging on the drugs were so disgusting, so ponograpgy in nature that I couldn't believe that people would actually buy some stuff to consume....
Today, I became the trainer.... I trained the seniors in the lab on the operation of the equipment which I was to optimize for the project... It felt great to be able to train someone else on the use of the equipment. Also, one of them said that I looked younger than my age... She couldn't believe that I'm studying in NUS as a third year student already... She thought otherwise.... Haha... Sometimes, I think that I looked too young at times that it's difficult for others to believe... especially, my relatives who always asked whether I've taken my O-levels or A-levels when they see me around....