Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pain and revenge???>

Arggg... You know what happened today... My result of the analysis of the sample in the equipment went terribly wrong... I couldn't get a linear line for the standards which means that I need to reprepare the standard and rerun the samples again... Another wait of 14 hours before the analysis is over and I could then extract the data for further analysis of result...

Today, on my way home on the train... I saw a lady who has very chinese looks and I can't help myself but to look at her till she alighted at raffles place... I know some of you may say that I'm preverted or crazy to look or admire some other people but then, there's something special and unique about that lady... She's so fair and her lips were so tiny like cherry.. Her eyes were big with double eye lids and high cheekbones.... I could almost imagine her being those old time dnasty era princess in the palace.... Haha... But then, at the last moment, something about her caught my eyes... The big white envelope which she was carrying... It bored the logo of the company which gave me all the problems and troubles: the heartache, agony and stress... In addition, she was still wearing the company's pass which further proved my doubts about her being the employee of that company.... It just brought hurt and pain whenever I see people who are employee of that particular company...

Anyway, I've made a decision that is: If I were to go back to that company, I want to work in the department far away from that fateful department and in a more senior post to the person which made the decision to axe me out of the company. If not, I will go to their competitor companies to work.... I think this is human nature, especially for females where there is this tendency to want to make people who hurt them before suffer...
Basically, I think I'm someone who do not really bear grudes towards people because I tend to forget those unhappy moments in my life. But then, when the hurt and pain which the people has caused were so great that I almost wanted to end my life.... That is when I really want to get back at them.... Get back for all the pain and suffering that I've gone through... If not for the support which I received from my family and friends, it's highly possible that I might not be around to celebrate my 21st birthday and many other occasion... my life would have just ended then and that... AT the moment of hurt and pain.... I really thank the Lord for giving me the strength to move on and the vision of carrying on with my life, helping me to see the purpose and meaning in life... Life doesn't just stopped at the moment when it's filled with pain and suffering, it's just a moment to strengthen and make you stronger.... That is what I am now.... Stronger and wiser now.... That is why, Im really enjoying my attachment at my new company....