![]() |
![]() |
I'm feeling quite terrible and bad now... In bad mood ever since this afternoon...
I guess I have some expectation on my mum... Being a sunday, I had expected her to be at home and cook some simple dinner for me. Spending some quality time together while having a meal together or watching the television...
I'm on the verge of crying today and I think it's due to accessibility to the molecular conceptor. I can't access it at all even after trying it so many times in the afternoon.. It's very frustrating because I wanted to check on some stuff but couldn't do so at all. In the end, I had to rely on the microsoft copy.
In addition, I had to have my own dinner without anyone at all... I really hate the feeling of being left all alone at home, especially at night. It just feel awefully lonely when there's no one at home at home... So cold and empty...
Anyway, I really need a postman who is able to help me deliver some precious stuff to him because this is the week that I've been waiting for.... Somehow, it feels like the game: Passing the parcel because there's quite a few number of people involved in the delivery of the stuff before it reaches the person...
I think my mood for the past few days has been on roller coaster: Friday- I was feeling happy then it went down to confusion before returning to being happy. Saturday- Feeling of neutral Sunday- Feeling of depression, anger, sadness and happiness...