![]() |
![]() |
Today... I was talking with my colleague about some schooling stuff and the topic of 'bread' when it hit upon me..... She mentioned that it's not that good to consume too much white bread because it is processed food. It came to my mind that if it is processed food, then what would happened to the people who lived in the past and had consumed much white bread, especially people who lived in the west where it's part of their culture... I made a joke that we can always find out the nutritional values of the white bread by sending it over our neighbouring lab to do the tests for us.... Haha... What a stupid joke....
In addition, I think I've brought much laughter to the lab with my bubbly character.... Always having a smile for others, no matter how bad or lousy I feel on that day... Somehow, that smile just got contagious that people who feel bad would feel better after seeing that silly smile on my face... =p
I'm grateful to my wonderful neighbour colleague who gave me a book on Sudozu puzzles.... She was saying that it's too tiring and taxing on her aging mind and it would be better for me to do it with a young mind.... It has brought much excitement to my life because I loved doing such puzzles. It's so challenging to the mind that there is this adrenaline rush with me whenever I manage to solve one.... It's such a satisfying feeling....
I'm missing and thinking of a particular person... Thinking whether it's possible for us to meet up during the holidays... I missed the play time with his pet... Don't know whether he knows about the way I feel towards him...