![]() |
![]() |
All I can say is that I'm totally disappointed and discouraged.... Not in my usual self at all... I'm like keeping myself within my own little world when I reached home, refusing to speak to anyone at all... I'm just disappointed with them, my mum and brother...
The notion that being the youngest within the family will be doted and pampered the most is all but a lie because it seems like I'm always getting the blame for all the bad things that happened at home. Also, because of some trivial matter, my brother blew his top and yelled at me.. It made me feel so cheap and small. Also, all the comments that my mum said just seems to be adding salt onto my wounded soul.... I'm so disappointed to the extent that perhaps I shouldn't be born into this family at all... I've never experienced any father's love and concern towards a child....
Suddenly, the idea of being away from this world seems such a nice idea.... I don't know why but I prayed to the Lord for Him to take me away from this world fulled with misery, sufferings and pain.... Praying that He will take me away and that I'm already contented with life and the experiences that I've gone through... I'm getting tired of this imperfect world where there's so much pain and sufferings....