Sunday, December 31, 2006

Back from the holidays>

It feels so great to be back home in singapore where the weather is nice and warm, not cold...
The scenery is so nice that I was absorbed into the surrounding... It's like a painting which our almighty creator has drawn during his leisure time because everything just fit together so perfectly- the weather, the mountains, the lake, the mixing of different colors... It was just beyond words to describle the feeling when you are there to admire the different scenery.. It's like.... Seeing a chocolate fondue overflowing with rich aroma-filled chocolate and all it's accessories of fruits, everything just overwhelmed your senses.. I'm glad that I'm taken many many photos because the scenery is always changing... One minute, the picture of the lake has the color of deep blue water; the next minute, the color might changed to slight greenish color.. It's so versatile and beautiful...

However, something happened during the trip because I fell ill.. I had fever which resulted in a swollen left eye which I had some difficulty in opening to enjoy the scenery around me. I'm glad that after a day of resting, the fever has passed and I'm well enough to enjoy the wonderful surrounding. I just realised that whenever I missed someone too much, I tend to fall sick more easily. Being away from that particular person, I missed him dearly... Anyway, I returned home with slight cough which is on its way of recovering. I really thanked my mum for being so patient and caring towards me during the trip because she took care of me when I was sick and making sure that I was well...

Seeing and looking at the holiday pictures give me headache because I need to upload them so that my primary school friend could download for viewing.. 300+ pictures to upload... OMG... how long do I need to upload everyone of them??? It's a big nightmare.... Anyway... during the trip, my friend and I were mistaken to be secondary 4 or poly year 1 student when they were asking about our education level. It was so hilarious because they didn't expect that we were third year undergraduate students. They almost wanted to faint when they heard our answers because they didnt believe us at all... It was so funny to see their expression on their faces.. It's good to look young at times, especially for girls.... Haha.... Looks can be deceiving...