![]() |
![]() |
It feels weird to be at home during the school term because I've grew accustomed to the busy and packed timetables during the past semesters. I guess this semester's timetable has been slightly better than the past when I've no free day at all.... This sem, I've one free day on Thursday which would allow me to accomplish the things that I need to do such as doing my lab report, research on the project for biomolecule and professional communication and revision for surprise tests for some of the modules.. I foresee a busy semester ahead, with lots of stress and deadlines to meet..
However, I'm glad that despite all the busy schedules and everything, I've something that I could look forward to each week. The meeting and interaction with him during lesson time which I just realised involved lots of discussions and interactions. I hope that this would help us to know and understand each other better and perhaps help us in the near future in other areas... Come to think of it... I noticed that I did not mention this special person's name in my blog at all.. I guess I didn't want to publish out his name which would make me feel quite embarrassed and shy if anyone enquire about him.
Yesterday.... Yesterday was a day filled with happiness and joy because we shared something in common... We are both equally 'blur' in certain things... Blur to the extent that we didn't realised that lesson would start on the second week of school instead of the first week. It felt foolish but sweet... At least, it's something which we could laugh about... It was great to see his smile and I just helped myself but smile whenever I'm around with him. There's always this broad big smile which seems to be plaster or glued onto my face, I can't seems to wipe it off my face at all. Also, for a moment, we thought that we may be trapped in a lift together when the lift doesn't seem to be responding well. He was saying that it could well be our worse day in school with cancelled lessons and being trapped in the lift. At times, I just find him so adorable and cute with all his silly jokes. He has truly brought much laughter and joy into my lift ever since I got to know him some years ago... I've never regret knowing him ever since... Feel so fortunate whenever I'm around him... Hmmm... Seems like I'm getting a bit biased already.. hahaha =p