Friday, January 26, 2007

All hopes were dashed.... =(>

Today, something interesting happened... Something which brought much laughter and smile to my face...

We had a group discussion for our ES assignment and we went to the CBLC to use the computer to key in our answer. During the discussion, the people from CBLC were asking us whether we were keen to "know more friends" which was in line with the friendship day and valentine's day. One of my group members wasn't targeted at because he's attached already... Then, out of sudden, the attention was on both of us. They asked him whether he's attached or has a girlfriend. When he said 'No', they started to ask whether he was keen to know more girls... It was so funny because I could see that he was blushing slightly... It's so cute and sweet to see him blush...
At first, I thought that our discussion would end early and we could get some lunch together. But when I saw the time, that little wish of mine got slimmer and dimmer that it could not be realized. I thought that perhaps with the rain falling and we will be walking the same way because he always send me off to my lecture venue, we could walk under the rain, sharing umbrella... I didn't bring my umbrella today... A bit lazy to drag 1 heavy umbrella around in my bag, especially when it is wet or damp. Anyway, I'm a little disappointed that I need to rush off for my lecture right after the discussion. I didn't have the opportunity to talk to him at all because I was running late for my lecture already.

In addition, something happened last night and I don't know how to interpret it... He smsed me a few times to ask me about the things to do for the discussion when our lecturer has email us about it. All I could think of was that he didn't check his email or he's taking the opportunity to sms me. Anyway, it always bring a smile on my face to see his name on my phone, be it a message or a phone call. I'm curious to see his message inbox on his phone... Don't know what type of messages does he keeps... Curious Curious...