Thursday, January 11, 2007

Am I spying??>

Sometimes, when I read other people's blogs, I feel like I'm spying on them because I could 'see' the way they have lived through their days and the types of emotions that they are going through.. I guess blogs have served its purpose of connecting people together when they are too busy with their lifes to meet up with people on a regular basis. In addition, sometimes it comforts you to know that there is hope on this world when you are feeling down and out; reading other's inspirational writings on their blogs.

Said also don't listen
Listen also don't understand
Don't understand also don't ask
Ask also don't do
Do also do wrong
Wrong also don't admit
Admit also don't correct
Correct also Not happy
Not happy also don't say

Something that is interesting which I want to share.... Think about it....
Seems like it's going in a cycle, when you are not happy, you don't say it. Then, when you said it, no one listen... It's going in cycles and it seems so true for human nature. Sometimes, saying things out doesn't mean that people would listen and when they do listen, they might not be able to understand. Being so, they might not want to ask because for some reasons such as pride. But, if they do ask, they might not do what might be needed to solve the problem or might even do it wrongly. Also, some might not admit to their mistakes if things are done wrongly and not willing to correct them.

Somehow, I just feel that everything that happened on this earth seems to be moving in cycles. Just like the carbon cycle, water cycle and the cycle of life.... There's always the beginning and the end. Sounds quite complicated, right??? Perhaps, I'm just contradicting some people... =p

I know many people might say that we are living in the new century and there is equality between man and woman. Thus, there's nothing wrong with a lady confessing her feelings to a man and making the first move towards the relationship. But then, being Asians, I guess not many people are open to that idea because it seems like the man feels intimidated when the lady does such stuff. Anyway, I think I'm just talking nonsense because I know myself well enough that I wouldn't do such a thing as confessing my feelings to a person whom I like... Firstly, I don't think I have the guts to do so. I would rather the person make the first move.

But then, when the person is of the shy personality, things could get a little tricky because both parties are interested in each other but none of them are making the first move. It's agonising.... I guess I belonged to that situation when both of us are too shy to make the first move. Hopefully, something might happened between us which may helped us... All hope is not lost yet...