![]() |
![]() |
I just checked my exam result and I must admit that I'm disappointed with it... I've always thought that I might be able to get a 'A' grade for that module but I was disappointed. Instead, I got a 'B+'. I was hoping so hard for a "A' grade to help pull my cap point higher so that it would be easier for me to obtain my dream of an upper class second honours... I guess I shouldn't stress myself so much and let nature take its course... I'll just let the Lord decide whether I'm fated to obtain the second class upper honours which I've always been working towards for a goal... In addition, I'm hoping that I could get admitted into the SMA-MIT programme for the Masters after my honours...
Anyway, I'm feeling a bit confused and sad because I'm unsure of his feelings now. I don't feel the "thing" within him when he talks to me at times. Perhaps it's because I've been away for such a long period of time that he has lost the contact with me. Hope that I could see him around in school more often and that we could have lunch together in school. Nothing could beats the feeling when I see his smile... Let nature take its course because such things could not be rushed... God has His plans for me... I've just got to be more patient at times...