![]() |
![]() |
There's so much things that I want to write about for today.... I just can't organized my thoughts properly... Hahaha... I think that's me... When there's too much on my mind, I end up not telling it to anyone at all.
Firstly, I want to say that something interesting happened during my ES module lesson. The moment he stepped into the classroom, I was surprised. The reason was that he was wearing a polo-shirt which has the design of stripes running across his chest while I was wearing a blouse with the design of stripes running vertically. It felt as if we were thinking along the same line and frequency that results in us wearing similar clothings. It's like we are wearing a couple's clothing. Perhaps, it's just a coincidence that we happened to wear the same type of clothings. Anyway, during the lesson, I noticed that he kept looking in my direction whenever the lecturer said something. Also, he was pointing out the passages which the lecturer was going through. it felt quite warming because it's like he's taking care of me. During the discussion, I noticed that his pencil was knocking against my side of the table. It seems like he's hinting me to say some points. In addition, during the role-playing, he was the speaker and he decided that I should be the listerner while the other person was the observer. It's always a joy to be around him.... Bleaming in joy and happiness...
On my way home, I saw a rainbow.... It felt nice to see something so nice but then, it's so short-lived. After about 10 minutes, the rainbow disappeared. It felt a bit pitiful because for something that is so beautiful and nice, it lasted for a while only. Nice and beautiful things last for a short while only... Just like the fireflies...