Sunday, January 07, 2007

A day at Escape theme park>

Today... I've truly enjoyed myself with my friends: Manwai, Pandora and Jimmy at Escape theme park... I must admit that I'm a little like a mountain turtle because this was my first visit to Escape theme park... At first, I was quite excited to be able to go there because my brother has given 4 free tickets to the park. But then, I was greatly disappointed because the rides wasn't up to my expectations at all. Guess I've grew accustomed to the adrenaline-rushing rides in USA or other Euporean countries where the rides are much much more exciting. Anyway, I'm always open to new things and the rides at Escape were new to me.

We went for the ride: Rainbow where the ride would go 360 degree... It wasn't that trilling because we thought that it would invert but it did not... Plus, it was painful because we were sliding from side to side during the ride, hurting our hips because the seat was too large for us. Anyway, I enjoyed the Go-kart ride the most because it's so similar to driving a car but much easier. It was adrenaline rushing for me because I'm quite an agressive driver that I was accelerating most of the time. A bit impatient on my part because I wanted to overtake the driver who was in front of me but the lane was blocked by another driver. I was kinda pissed that I "bumped" into the driver whom was in front of me. That bump then gave me the chance to overtake him and I was accelerating through the whole journey. It was fun... I can't believe that we went 3 times on the Go-kart ride because it was the only ride that was exciting to us. We were quite disappointed that the ride: invert was closed for upgrading because that ride seems exciting for us. Anyway, it was a silly excuse when we took the ride: wet and wild..
As the name suggests.... it was going to be wet... We were getting hot and sticky from our perspiration that we had the excuse that we needed to cool ourselves down that we went for the ride. I was fighting with jimmy for the chance to sit behind so that I would be shelted from all the splashing of the water but I was wrong. The one at the back got the most effect because I ended up being the wettest. Manwai and I wanted revenge so we dragged pan and jimmy to take a ride where we could splash water onto each other. During the ride, Pan and Manwai became the targets where jimmy and I focused on for our battle to get them wet... Hahaha.. we succeeded because both of them emerged looking very drenched and wet...

It was fun to play with a group of friends and we ate Ben & Jerry ice-cream... It was so good and yummy that I just wanted to eat more... It's so rich and filled with all the nuts, cookies or brownie.. it was great... We did something silly as to climb onto Ben & Jerry's signature cow and took some ridiculous pictures with it. After the whole trip, we realised that we were sunburned and comparing the degree of the sunburn... I could say that I've turned slight red because there's a great difference in the color tone of my skin.. I think it's worth the sunburn because of the fun factor...

Somehow, midst of all the playing, I was wishing that he was there with me to enjoy and play the rides. It would be great if he was there with me... A wishful hope... Haha... :p