![]() |
![]() |
Nothing can describe the type of frustration that I'm feeling now.... Feel like strangling someone and screaming my head off... Something happened to my laptop that causes the webpage to automatically closed. All the things which I've previously written in my blog has been gone.... Gone just like the wind... and the things that i'm uploading got disrupted... Oh man, it's so frustrating. Anyway, no point getting upset over this matter as long as I'm still about the do my stuff.
Today has been a great day for me because I did something noble to save lifes... I went to donate blood. Somehow, today's experience seems more painful than the previous time when I did not feel any pain at all. I got this nasty feeling that the nurse was out to torment me when she was injecting the painkiller into my vein so that it would not be that painful when the big needle goes in for the blood to flow out into the bag. Although I wasn't looking at the way she was preparing my arm for donation, I could feel that she has pushed and pulled the syringe of painkiller in and out of my vein. I almost wanted to cry out in pain and was biting my lips. I couldn't bear to see what she was doing to my arm. Luckily, the ordeal lasted for a short period of time before the blood could flow freely into the bag. Overall, the experience has been quite ok. How I wish I wouldn't be that lonely whenever I go for blood donation, it would be better if there was someone else to keep me company. I know that he's a regular blood donor who donates once a year. Perhaps, I could go with him the next time round when I could donate again.
The first lesson of professional communication has been bad because we left a bad impression on the lecturer. We were one of the quietest groups in the class whenever there is a discussion on the problems in the assignment. I felt nervous that I wasn't able to talk properly. In addition, I was feeling cold from the direct blowing of the air-condition in my direction. At first, when he came into the class, he was wearing a jacket but he took it off when he was sitting down in class. But, after some time, he took his jacket out to wear.... I was so silly then because I thought that he was going to let me wear his jacket. Somehow, I've foresee that he was going to put the jacket over my shoulders after seeing that I was shivering with cold and my skin has turned pale. But then, that's just a dream.... Day-dreaming in class... Anyway, I've vowed to myself that I would talk to him more during the discussion. I have to be more active and I can't just wait for him to take the initiative to start the discussion. I need to change...