![]() |
![]() |
Somehow, I feel that I might be going to develop gastric soon.... With my timetable, it's impossible to have lunch till after 3.45pm on tuesday and friday. Also, during my lab days, lunch hour is hard to predict because it is largely dependent on the experiment. If there is some waiting time for the reaction, I would then be able to get my lunch.
Last tuesday, I was so hungry that my stomach hurts so badly. I couldn't focus or concentrate during the last part of the lecture. By the time I got some lunch, the pain has subsided. I just realised that I can't go on like this at all because it's hurting my health. I don't wish to get gastric which is a terrible thing that will cause much pain and agony on my part. I guess I need to pack some emergency food in my bag just in case the hunger pangs strike and save the lining of mt stomach from the erosive effect of the acid in the stomach.
Sometimes, I wished that someone would be caring enough to bring me some lunch while I'm hungry in the lecture. Or cover me with a jacket when I'm freezing cold in the room with the air-conditional blowing directly at me.... It would be nice to have someone to show such tender loving care...