Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happiness>

Nothing can describe the happiness that is filling my entire body that I can't help myself but to smile and did a silly dance around at home.... The main reason is that my wish and dream of doing a module with him had been fulfill. The whole process of registering for the module was so hilarious that I just don't know whether to laugh or cry.

At first, I made my mind to drop the module: Pharmaceutical Biotechnology after seeing that I was alone in that module with no one for company. With the dropping of that module, I wanted to bid for another core module which is: Environmental Chemistry till I spoke to william about modules and timetable. It was him whom convinced me that I should take the module: Professional Communication because he was saying that I've been interested in that module since 2 years ago when I was suggesting to them about the module. That interest in Professional Communication has been rekindled that I felt an impulse to ask him whether he was interested in taking that module with me or he has decided his mind on other modules. I was waiting anxiously for his reply that I was checking my mobile phone every few minutes. There was this urge to call him to ask him about his decision. Eventually, I gave up waiting for his reply and bidded for another core module instead of that module which I've always wanted to take. Then, when I was out having my facial, I heard my phone ringing and it rang a few times. When I checked my phone, I realised that it was him who has replied me. He sent me a few messages which has the same content and called me twice. Somehow, it gave me the feeling that he was 'desperate' for my answer that he called and smsed me so many times. I don't know why but then whenever we talked on the phone, there's this strange feeling that both of us didn't want to end the phone call because of the way we ended the call. It's like we don't really know how to end the call properly, like there's something hanging in the air. In normal circumstances, there's usually a flow of topics to talk about till the point that you know that the phone call is going to reach the end. However, for our case, I don't sense the coming of the ending of the call at all. Perhaps, it's because i'm too engrossed into the conversation to notice the ending of it. Anyway, I'm happy that I'm able to see him twice a week and the possibility of knowing each other better through the working of another project together. This is a golden opportunity which I can't let it slip through my hands because I don't wish to lose such a great person.

My friend, Manwai, has been teasing me about this issue that two of us have an interest in one another. Yet, none of us are taking the next step and treating this as a game which is fun to play. Anyway, I'm glad that he has decided to be in the same class as me instead of following his friend who is in another class