Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy dream but alone...>

A dream that seems so real that I wish it wasn't a dream at all... But then again, it's just a dream and nothing more... Just something to make me feel happy...

Last night, I dreamt about him... The special him.... In it, I dreamt that we witnessed a fire incident and being curious, we tried to get a better look of it by going nearer to the edge of the physical barrier which separated us from the fire incident. When we were leaning against the barrier, I felt that he was getting close to me. Eventually, I don't know how we ended up holding each other's hands and hugged each other. I can still remember the feeling of the hug... It felt warm and comforting... I woke up with a smile on my face, feeling happy....

Then, my heart broke into pieces because he has fallen sick... His nose was running and he wasn't feeling that well... I was like:" What happened to you?? How did you get sick??" Words were just running through my head... All I could do for him was to provide him with the tissue paper that he needs to blow his nose occasionally.. In addition, I was a little disappointed that he left without me when class has ended. He has finished his assignment while I was on the last few sentences before the completion. He stood up and wanted to leave.... He left without me.... To my surprise, he has forgotten to take his jacket with him when he left.. Hence, I took it with me and wanted to return him by calling him and passing it back to him before going for my lecture. Then, he appeared in front of my eyes again because he recalled that he has left his jacket behind and went back to the classroom to get it. As it was with me, he got it from me and we left the class together.
Somehow, I get the feeling that he was a little worried about me when he heard that I wouldn't be taking lunch till about 4pm. He said that with all the lectures that I have, I would not be having any lunch and asked what I was doing about it. I sensed the worried and concerned look on his face when he heard about my reply about having lunch at about 4pm.


Sometimes, while waiting for the bus at a bus stop, I wish that there's someone with me... Someone whom I can lean on while I take a short quick shut-eye session while waiting for the bus. Or having someone to offer me his shoulder to lie on... I'm getting a little tired of doing things alone at times.. Wish that I had someone who can help shoulder some burden of mine, help and encourage me along the way... I've found him already but he's not mine yet...