Thursday, January 11, 2007

Im proud of myself... Muhahah>

I must admit that I'm proud of myself and I'm not shy to say that.... Hahaha... I'm proud because I've finally did something which I've always wanted to do but didn't know how to do it in the past.

The big achievement is that: I managed to change the look of my blog and edit some of the HTML code to obtain some of the looks which I wanted, something difference from the original which I've downloaded. I'm proud because I was actually intimidated by HTML code after what I've gone through last semester for one particular module called: Problem solving for computing. The practicals for that module really scared the wits out of me because it's so tough to do the practical. I don't understand a single thing about the HTML code at all... Luckily, the lecturer: Prof. Stephan has been patient with me to teach me about the code and the way to edit them.
I can said that I've not failed him because I managed to edit the HTML code for the new look of my blog.

I'm happy and grinning from ear to ear.... hahaha.... =p

Anyway, tomorrow is a friday and the first week of school. I don't think I will be able to see him tomorrow because class has not start yet. Guess I've to wait patiently till next week when lesson will officially start and I will then be able to see him then. I'm waiting for that day to come.... Thinking about him makes me feel so happy and excited... Feels like a little girl waiting for her first trip to the zoo to see all the animals with her parents..