![]() |
![]() |
Sometimes, I feel that getting cheap products doesn’t mean that it is good because there’s no quality in it. For instance, my brother just bought a new desktop which he assembled on his own, saying that it would be cheaper and better. But then, after a few short months of using it, there are problems. I’ve this idea and feeling that my brother is getting too stingy that doesn’t look good for a guy because they would have some difficulties in getting a date. How true is that statement because my brother is still single and the only time he was attached was when he was in college days. He’s already 27 this year. I guess it would be quite hard for him to get married in future with the type of personality that he has. He can be so mean towards his only sister…
Anyway, I received a phone call from the newspaper company: SPH asking me whether I would be interested to put out an advertisement on valentine’s day for my significant partner. I was like: ‘HUH’??? because I’m not attached at all and it doesn’t make any sense to do that. But then, when the person was asking about this, I was thinking of him. It’s like ever since Tuesday, I’ve been thinking about him because I want to ask him something but somehow, I’ve no guts to do so. I wanted to ask him whether he has any biochemistry textbook to loan it to me for one of my modules. Such a simple request but I can’t bring myself to ask him. Everything seems to go wrong ever since I’ve been seeing him regulately for lessons. Miss him so much now…