![]() |
![]() |
I feel so dumb and silly of myself because of the module: Professional Communication.. I did all the necessary things such as checking the venue of the class and everything but did a silly mistake of not checking for the starting of the lesson. In the end, both of us looked like a fool walking around the school, trying to get an answer to why there wasn't any one around at all. At last, we learnt that the classes will start during the second week of school which is next week. Suddenly, we just laughed at our foolish ways....
In a way, I felt quite happy because I got to see him after such a long period of time and I learnt something about him. That's..... his memory is not that good, he's not good at memorising stuff because he asked some stuff which he has asked previously before. Also, I learnt that he's quite a big-eater, being able to eat his lunch within 2 hours of having his breakfast. He's cute in the way that he rebuked my remark that he was 'blur' and defensed for himself by saying that his memory wasn't that good, suffering from memory lapse. He's "evil" in the way that he was tempting me to have drinks because he kept saying:"Drinks? Drinks? Drinks?".... Haha.. It was nice to see and talk to him again....
I don't know why but then I feel a sense of relief when he said that he was going to call his cousin to enquire about the cancelled lesson. I guess I was relieved because she was his cousin and not a close friend. A close friend of another gender would make me jealous in a certain manner because I don't feel at ease at all...