![]() |
![]() |
Yesterday, I went for steamboat at Marina South with my mum... Actually, my mum didn't want to go there for dinner at all due to the bad weather. But then, I've managed to persuade her to go because I've the gut feeling that it wouldn't rain at all from the way I've viewed the clouds. It's like I've been observing the conditions of the sky to see whether there's the possibility of rains in the evening. Thank the Lord because after some time, the sky start to clear up and there was some weak sunshine. Immediately, I called my mum that it was all right for us to go ahead with our plans for dinner at Marina South since the sky has cleared up and it wouldn't rain at all.
I'm always excited with the thought of having steamboat because I liked the feeling of cooking your own food and eating it warmth. It feel so cosy in your stomach to have some warm food when the weather is a little cold. Anyway, we reached there early that we could choose the seats that we wanted. Along the way, I explained the process of steamboat to my mum who is going there for her very first time. Telling her that we need to get the order from one of the employees before we could made payment. After payment, we can used the coupons to collect our plates and the live pawns or crabs. In addition, I showed my mum where we could obtain cooked food which are additional stuff besides the raw food for the steamboat. We cooked and ate. It was a nice experience... Then, when I was lining up for the satays, I was feeling quite furious because there were people who jumped queue. It's like one of them would be queueing for the food but once it's their turn, they would called their other friends to join the queue. No wonder the queue is never moving at all...
By then, many people were eyeing for the table which my mum and I were occupying. My mum was waiting for me to return with the food but during the process, many people were rude towards my mum. They said things like she shouldn't be taking the table because she has finished eating. It's so bad of them to say stuff like that. Can't they understand that perhaps she was waiting for people to return from the collection of food?? People can be so inconsiderate at times... Not giving any thoughts for others... No wonder we are called ugly and selfish people by foreigners.