![]() |
![]() |
Yesterday, I almost cried during lab session... My eyes just got wet because I was reminded of the terrible and upsetting incident which happened to me during attachment. My lecturer was explaining some stuff about the equipment and asking whether we had any experience with the pipeline in the plant. Then, out of sudden, he looked at kengmoh and veronica and asked whether they were the one who borrow the pump. At that moment, I was reminded of the ordeal and agony which I went through when they told me about the decision to terminate the attachment. What is past has past and there is no point for me to dwell on the past... What is important is that I have learnt something from the experience and try not to repeat the same mistake again in future.
Anyway, it has been quite a day for me today... I'm quite surprised that he's quite observant towards me because he asked me about the condition of my leg. The situtation is that there are some minor scars on my legs due to rashes... Rashes which are caused by heat and allegies... It's like I was walking in front of him for less than 10metres that he noticed about the rashes. Most people whom I've known asked me about it after I've walked for about 1-2km before they realised it...
Also, I was having a slight runny nose in the morning when I attended the 8am lecture. Something funny happened during ES lesson... That is I wasn't having any runny nose when I'm sitting beside him... But then, after the lesson has ended, my runny nose and cough came back again during other lessons. Weird... Right??
Being in a crowded place... I hate it because there's this tendency that people would 'accidently' bumped into me.. It's like there's some people who would purposely bumped themselves against me for no apparent reasons. In the end, I got hurt because they would either stepped onto my toes or bumped real hard against me that my body hurts a little.. The pain would only go away after some rubbing on the affected area. And... most of the time, the people who bumped into me are males... What are they up to??? Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean that I can be bully or taken advantage of... Anyway, sometimes I wished that there would be someone to guide me through crowded places and protect me against the crowds... I'm always getting hurt for no apparent reasons like getting slight bruises and small cuts... I need someone to cushion me against such little incidents...