Saturday, February 10, 2007

A bad day...>

There's so much that i want to write because I've not been blogging regularly... Was busy studying for a test...

Talking about the test, it's feel weird... Like history is repeating itself again.. The lecturer, being environmental and cost-saving person, decided not to print out the test questions on paper for us. So, he flashed the questions on the screen and we wrote the answer on our foolscape paper. Then.. this comes the history part... I don't know why or how it happened but we ended up mumbling among ourselves while doing the questions.. It's like everyone is saying out the questions aloud and thinking through the questions aloud. With this... friends sitting near you know how you deduce your answer and might rebuke if they find it different from what they have thought of previously.. This scene was just like what it happened in one of my previous lecture when we had a test... Everyone was just discussing the questions and the lecturer didn't say anything but to keep our voice down.. I really wonder how our grades will be like and whether it was fair to the people who had truly studied for the test, but it turned out that it was so easy to 'cheat' and 'copy' in the test.

My prayers were not answered at all... Because I'm not in the same group as him... SOB SOB!!! Want to cry out already... I don't know why the tutor had to be so cruel towards us... Most of us have bidded for the module with their friends in the hope that they would be in the same project group so that it would be easier to accomplish things since they know each other already. But then, this tutor had this weird idea of balloting us into groups for the project, causing us not to be able to form our own groups in which we would be comfortable with each other's style of working. In the end, I had to be in the same group as 2 other people whom I don't know... Working with people that I don't know somehow restrict the way I can do my work... I need some time to know them and this somehow wastes time away.. this time could be channel towards completing the project itself. Anyway, when we were drawing the lots, his group was Gp 6 and mine was Gp3. When we opened the paper containing the result of the ballot, I wasn't smiling at all.. I noticed that his expression was quite neutral and somehow, the smile on his face has vanished into thin air. I sensed that he was also disappointed with the result. But then, I'm quite relieved that his group only consists of 1 other male and there's no other females. I'm gald at that arrangement because he being near females makes me feel a little uneasy.... But then, when I think of it... He sacrificed his time to take this module with me at the same timing when he could have taken it with his cousin at a later timing. So, I think it's quite natural of him to feel a little disappointed with the arrangment. To think that I felt happy that perhaps I could work with him on the project... Perhaps this is a way in which the Lord wants us to appreciate each other more and not take each other for granted...

Today, I felt bad because I skipped the 8am lecture... When my friends know about it, they were making this remake that it's the first time in history.. [I'm quite the hardworking type of girl who will make the point to attend all the lecture and tutorial whenever posssible] So, they were quite amazed at it... Anyway, if given a choice, I would want to attend lecture... I slept quite late the previous night because I was busy preparing for the test and was tired... I slept at about 1 am and if I were to attend the 8am lecture, I had to wake up at about 5+am.. This mean that I would effectively have about 4-5hours of sleep which is definitely not sufficient for me to function well. So, I made the decision not to go and it felt great... I felt recharged and refreshed...

Tears streamed down my cheeks today... I think it's because of the physical pain that I went through when I was on board a bus. The bus was crowded and I was standing on the steps near the EZ card reader at the entrance. When the door opened, I had to move in such a way that I'm not caught by the door. But then, the driver was asking that we moved away so that he could opened the front door for others to alight. I couldn't reply to him that he should wait for a little while more because I need to adjust myself before he could open the door. In the end, it was too late and my right foot got stuck in the door. Pain was all I felt.... My sandals got stuck in the door. Then, I had to move about and manage to free my foot while the sandal remain stuck in the door. Someone had to help me to remove the sandal from the door. I'm thankful that I'm not hurt by the accident.... There's no scatches or broken bones, just red patches caused by the pressure exerted by the door. But then, the pain was so unbearable that a fea drops of tears streamed down my cheeks. Touching my right foot bring a slight pain sensation...

I think I'm going to write a complain letter to LTA and SBS soon... I really can't stand the traffic condition near the Tanjong Pager railway station where buses can remain motionless for about 10 min before inching forward bit by bit... I'm going to complain on why there's no bus lane along that stretch of road.. Having a bus lane would be beneficial because the buses could quickly exit and go onto the ECP fast.. Which means I could go home quicker... My toleration has reached a point where I can't tolerate it any longer... I need an outlet to vent my frustration and that is to write a complain letter to LTA..