Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Concern for me from him... =)>

Nothing can describe the happiness that is filling my whole body and mind... And the source of the happiness is because of him... That special someone..

Just not too long ago, he sent me a message through msn asking whether I've burnt myself. I think he came to know it through my nick on msn because I put it as:"I hate chem engineering lab, I burnt myself while doing it... It hurts so much now...". Anyway, that simple gesture of asking whether I was burnt and whether I was all right brought joy to me. It just showed that he's concerned about my well-being. Not too sure whether he's worried but I assured him that I was all right when I said that it was recovering well.. I didn't want to worry him even though my injury still hurts slightly when touched.

Anyway, I'm hoping that I could have lunch with him on friday because a few of my lectures have been cancelled and the only lesson that I have is the ES module. In other words, I'm free after the class... I don't know why but I'm hoping that it will rain on that day so that we could share an umbrella as we walked to the bus stop to get home. Guess that would be quite romantic, sharing an umbrella during a rain.. The close distance between 2 persons as they shared a tiny and small umbrella in order to stay dry.. Think most people will get the idea and point behind this... haha =p

I'm looking forward to friday... Hoping that my wish will come true... =)