Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Do we think alike??>

It's weird... Yesterday, I was just wondering about the birthday gift which I've given to him last year, thinking whether he has wear it before or has he give it to his brother to wear it. This idea just came to me when fadhir was asking richmond about the origin of his purple t-shirt and richmond replied that his brother gave it to him as he didn't like it as a christmas present. Suddenly, I just thought about the outcome of the t-shirt which was given to him as a birthday present. Thinking whether he has wore it or he has given to his brother or just kept it in his cupboard.... The next moment I know, he was wearing it when I saw him for lesson today.. Did my thinking lend him to wear the t-shirt today?? I really don't know... But then, I'm glad that the shirt fit him well and he looked quite good in it.. I don't know why but I've this urge to want to buy him more clothings, be it t-shirt or shirt or even pants.. I just want to clothe and dress him well...

Arggh... I burned myself... Of all the times and places, it happened during my practical.. I was so careless to allow a heated metal part of the steam generator to 'accidently' touch my arm. It was a momentarily pain which burned off my nerves at that region. The worse thing was that my lab partner aka brother was so concerned about me that he insisted that I washed my arm under cold water and went to get some cream to apply. All his fussing and attention.... I wasn't used to it at all that there was some time that I wanted to cry but I held back my tears... I guess I'm not the type of girl who could take that much attention from others.. Too much attention would only lead me to cry.. I'm the type who could handle minimal attention, just a few words of concern is enough to comfort me, let me know that you care for me... I guess I'm a simple girl who is easily satisfied and contented... A low-maintenance kind of girlfriend..

Tomorrow is V-day, the day of love.... A day when you will see lots of couples on the street... A day when the lonely will feel most lonely.. V-day has no effect on me because I don't really celebrate it, it's a day of commercialization where people are just out to earn some money from people. It seems like I'm holding onto some hope... A hope that has sustain me till now.. The hope that I could find someone whom I love and who love me back... often, there are countless of people who love someone else but they do not love them back..

May all couples out there have an enjoyable and loving Valentine's Day.. May their love last till the end of time and stand the test of time... have fun..