Friday, February 23, 2007

Lab report driving me nuts...>

Right now... I'm feeling so frustrated because people seems to be doing last minute work... I don't really like that at all because I need their help now. But because they have not done their work yet, I can't seek their help at all... If they have not done their work, they wouldn't understand the questions which I was going to pose to them... Why can't they finish their work earlier and not leave it to the last minute to do it??

All this frustration stems from the lab report... the report on chemical engineering, the one which scald me when I was doing the experiment. It seems like there is a bad start to the new lunar year because things don't seems to go smoothly for me. For instance, I almost cut myself when I've accidently dropped a knife on the floor. Luckily, my reflexes are fast enough to avoid the dropping knife, if not the blade would land on my foot... So frustrating.... Seems like I'm going to blow up soon.... I need a break... A time to get away from all this frustration of trying to complete the lab report... Double frustration from double lab report...