Thursday, February 01, 2007

Life in school....>

Looking around me.... I realized something about the people who I always hang out with when I'm in school... The people are mostly male... Just take a look at the place where I'm sitting during lectures, you are see a row of males and I'm the only female sitting along that row of seats in the lecture halls.

Being in a male-dominant group has its advantages like I'm not easily bullied by others and they are always giving way to me... But then, somehow I will end up bullying them. Just like what I did to my dearest lab partner who is also my good friend... I'm always saying words to attack him and playfully 'beating' him... I'm like a younger sister to him already...

Anyway, I'm missing my JC friends who happened to be so far away from me... They are at arts... They are like: So near but yet so far kind of thing... Up to this day since the first day of school, I've not met any of them at all.. Guess it's because of my busy and tight schedule which prevent me from taking some time to visit them at arts.. Haiz.. Getting a little depressed already... There's so much work to be done but yet so little time to do them.. Just wish that I have more time in each day... Time to finish up my work and time to rest... Life in a rush... that is not something to be enjoyed...