![]() |
![]() |
Finally, after such a long period of time, I got to meet up with a friend... A meetup that is long overdue because we have been wanting to meet up but due to work and studies committments.
Last saturday, we met up at east coast park food centre with the aim of having supper together. But then, we didn't get anything to eat because I was still stuffed from my dinner and he wasn't feeling well to eat. In the end, we got some drinks and talked. After the drinks, we went over to the twin jetty... I must say that the view at the twin jetty was great that I can't describe it... The feeling that the place give me: peaceful, calming and smoothing... I felt at peace and relaxed when I was there... I'm glad that my friend brought me there, a place that is like heaven... Anyway, it's great because the airplanes were just flying above your head and the night sky was filled with so many stars.. It dazzles your eyes to see the number of stars in the sky.. The place is good for some guessing game... The guessing game of the airlines as it moves it way to the terminal at changi...
Somehow, I regret not meeting up earlier with my friend.. He's such a nice person who is willing to listen to all my complains and problems.. it's like he has become my soulmate... Someone whom I can talk to and get some advice... Anyway, his pineapple tarts which were made by his mum was great.. I simply like the pineapple filling.. It's sweet but yet sour and it's soft and juicy... It's the first time I've tasted such good pineapple filling for pineapple tarts... I've fallen in love with the pineapple already.. =p