![]() |
![]() |
Last night, I went out for a movie with Felder (Someone whom I got to know through a neighbourhood website). It's quite a nice feeling to spend some time with this special friend because I guess he has seen some of the ups and downs in my life. In some way or another, our situations are quite similar that we are often giving words of encouragements to another.
Anyway, we went to Century to watch the movie: Norbit. It was hilarious and funny that I was laughing throughout the whole show. I could tell and see that he also enjoyed the show because I could hear his laughters. Before watching the show, we saw a commercial on a movie. It's Mr.Bean holiday adventure.. I think that would be my next movie because it's so funny just watching the commercial. It would be better if I watch the movie... Haha.. I'm the comedy type of person...
After the show, I was quite surprised that he wanted to send me home because he said that it wasn't safe for me to walk through the park at night, especially I'm a girl. Then, as we walked, we talked about all sorts of stuff. From water parade in NS to the shops near my home and finally to the question that he has always been wondering. That is: How is it possible that I could see the fireworks at National stadium or marina bay from my home? He doesn't quite believe that my kitchen view could see the city because of the angle. Guess I need to convince him by showing him a picture of my kitchen view or bring him over to see it in person. To think that we had a debate on this issue about seeing fireworks...
Today, it has been a refreshing moment because I went to National library for a project discussion. It brought back fond memories of the past when I was there doing some research for the computing project. Back then, we went there as a group and we needed access to the reference books upstairs. But then, we were not allow to bring our bags into the reference section and we didn't want to waste our money on renting the lockers. Therefore, I volunteer to take care of the bags at the general book section while all of them went up to get the information. At that time, I didn't bring my notes along to read and I could get access to the wireless. So, being me... I sms my senior to say that I was bored and asked whether they were done with the research. I wanted her to come down to accompany me... To my surprise, he came down instead... Instead of him looking at me or I looking at him, we tried to get access to the internet and manage to succeed. Then, he showed me the website where he could 'bond' with other husky owners in Singapore. After some time, someone came down and I remembered him saying something like: Am I too bright??
At first, I didn't get it and gave the blur blur look but it seems like he's addressing that statement to him instead because it seems like there's this grin on his face. After all the research, we went for lunch and I remembered sitting directly opposite of him.. His eyes were looking at me and I felt so weird that I started to look somewhere else instead. Haiz... really miss those days when we were doing the project together.. Though it was tough, it was fun... project has a way of bonding people together...