Sunday, February 04, 2007

New Phone = happy me!!!>

Nothing can describe the happiness within my heart now.... Finally, I got myself a new mobile phone... It's a nokia 6288 (black)... Although the model of that phone have been on the market for quite some time, I'm proud of myself... Proud that I've been so patient in waiting and controlling my emotions... I've been whinning to my mum and brother that I want to change my phone since last year that they have grow quite deaf to my whinning already... Anyway, I've been waiting for the price to drop and finally, my wish was fulfilled because it's zero dollars and I don't need to trade in at all... Suddenly, I'm reminded of the chinese proverb about waiting by a rabbit hole, waiting for the rabbit to come out of the hole...

Haha... what the heck about the chinese proverb when I'm half-buket in it.. Haha.. I got a new phone... Yeah!!!! =p

Problem is... I don't know how to use it yet... need some time to learn how to use it... First thing is, I need to change the SIM card and I don't know how to slide open the cover... I'm such a blurblock, forget to ask the service crew to teach me open it... Too excited till I forget about everything.. Just like a little girl who go all happy and excited when offered a candy.. That's me... Give me something that I like and I'll be happy for the entire day.. It's easy to make me happy again... Good for the people around me because I don't like to be unhappy or upset, it takes up too much energy.

Being in a happy mood, I have fewer complains about the lab report which has been giving me huge headaches because of the calculation and result. Anyway, im glad that it's over because I've completed them and could finally enjoyed the last bit of my weekend that is left now...