Friday, February 02, 2007

Panic attack + eye candy>

It had been a mad and rushing day with a terrible start to it.... Firstly, I missed my bus stop where I'm supposed to alight and transfer to another bus in order to reach school. I was sleeping on the bus because I've 8am lecture which means that I need to get up at about 550am and I've slept late the previous night. I was like in serious lack of sleep even though thursday was my free day. A free day is not a free day at all if you know what I mean... It's a day when you are able to finish up your work and perhaps have a little more rest than usual days. Anyway, back to the topic, I was sleeping on the bus and I remembered waking up when the bus has exited the ECP. I thought that it would be some distance before it would reach my bus stop, so I went to shut my eyes, thinking that I would be able to alight at the bus stop. To my big big horror.... I opened my eyes to see unfamilar surroundings around me... Panic strike me.... I was like: 'Oh no! Oh no! What to do??'

Without thinking, I pressed for the alight button and want to get out of the bus quick.. It didn't occur to me that I could continue with the bus ride till business or arts faculity where I could take the internal shuttle bus back to science. I didn't care that I was at some godforsaken place when I wanted to alight from the bus.. But then, praise the Lord because I've only missed my bus stop by 1 extra more bus stop... So, I was able to walk to the required bus stop to get the bus for transferring... And... I wasn't late for lecture at all... Thank the Lord for waking me at that critical moment because I would be late if I've continue the bus ride to business or arts.

Anyway, I think I'm getting an overdosage of eye-candy in science... There is this particular guy who is so good-looking.. He's tall and has a nice built... In addition, his looks is the type that I like for a guy... Someone who looks smart (which means wearing spectacles) and tidy... Oh... the expression in his eyes was so..... I can't describe them at all.. It's like he's charming you through his eyes... The first time I saw him was at a bus stop... He looked so dashing at that time... he was walking to the bus stop seat and then, he just took put his phone and started to use it. With the setting of the sun, the sun rays were at his background and he looked like a model for the phone... I can't forget that scene.. So good-looking... I'm not drooling at all... I swear... =p

That guy is just eye candy for me... The one and only person whom I've found is right beside me... The special one... Now, I'm praying that I'm able to be in the same project group with him for the ES module because the tutor said something that she's going to ballot us into groups of 3 for the project needed for our assessment. Balloting!!!!! Oh no.... This means that I might not be in the same group as him and I could not spend more time with him.. Time spend with him is so precious because I don't always see him around in school. The time is needed for me to build up the feeling and trust with him, know and understand him better... I hope and pray that I could be in the same group as him.. Seeing him with his smile on his face will make me forget about the bad start to the day or anything bad that has happened to me... It's like he's the sunshine after the rain clouds or storms in my life..