Monday, February 26, 2007

PMS = bad mood>

I think I'm in a bad mood today because I seem to be snapping in front of some of my friends during lab. Perhaps it's due to PMS or something related because I noticed that I get tired more easily during that period of the month. In addition, I get irritated easily when my family do something which does not go along with me.

For instance, my friends wanted to go for lunch together at 12 noon but I don't know why I somehow snapped in front of them. They insisted on going for lunch at that time despite stating the reasons that I didn't want to go at that time. For one reason, I'm not the type who like crowds because I've a bad experience with it. Due to my size and character, I'm often 'bullied' during crowded situations. People often stepped onto my toes, banged into me or knocked into me... As a result, I go into crowded places without any bruises but leave with patches of red or blue. I never like crowded places because I was pickpocket of my handphone years ago and that bad experience brought much pain. My mum and brother kept scolding me and I felt so miserable then. It was a new phone, barely 1 month old and I lost it.. Somehow, each and every thing that happened during crowded places have caused me to be wary of them. I'll try to avoid them whenever possible.

In some ways, I feel quite bad that fadhir and richmond stayed on with me to do the experiment when I insisted that I stayed behind while they went ahead with lunch. It's like I've deliberately split the usual lunch group apart. I guess I wanted to be alone at that time when they went for their lunch. A time to recollect my emotions and control them in case I blow up... I'm glad that the weather helped me quite a bit because the cool air helped to clear my head of some stuff.

It seems like a bus-chasing day because I need to run after bus 30, both at the interchange when i'm going to school and at the bus stop when I'm departing fron school. All these running has somehow 'trained' me to be a faster runner for catching the bus and predicting the bus timing. haha... =p