Friday, February 02, 2007

Sick with the wrong person showing care... Wish otherwise...>

I think my lab partner, fadhir, is such a sweetheart... This morning, I was sneezing away during the lecture because I was feeling a little cold.. Then, the next thing I know, he was putting his sweater over my shoulders.. It's so sweet and caring of him.. I wish that my special one could be as caring as my dearest lab partner.. Anyway, I'm sure my lab partner would make a good partner to the special girl in his heart..

I think I'm going to be sick soon... Sick with a sore throat... I could feel it coming already.... Oh no.. Just hope that it doesn't make me lose my voice because that would be bad.. can't communicate with people..

I just realised that I will always miss the special one whenever I see him every tuesday and friday.. With the free day on Thursday, it kind of make me feel like I've not seen him for a very long time... It felt like a weekend with extra long break that I missed him dearly... That is why I feel happy and smile whenever I see him during class. During lesson time, I noticed that I'll noticed and see his slightly messy hair, the mole on his face (the one on his nose), his clothings and many others... I think im going to the extent of overboard already... Haha.. Need to control myself already..