![]() |
![]() |
My wish did not come true today.... Instead of the rain which I asked for, it was a bright and sunny day. Then, I wanted to have lunch with him but he left the class before me and I had to rush to upload the survey online so that we could meet the time deadline for the science dean to send email to all the science students. I guess the weather did come true but at different parts of the island. It rained slightly in the east area instead of NUS... Somehow, the freak weather occuring in NUS is making me believe that NUS is a zone of weird happening... For the past few days, I noticed that it will rain quite heavily in NUS. But when I take the bus home, the area in Alexandra and Harbourfront area will be bright and sunny... It's weird, right?? To think of it...
Anyway, I was feeling a little disappointed but then something happened... As I was going to queue up for my food during lunch, I saw my eye candy man... Don't know why somehow I feel that he's looking a little pale today. Maybe it's because the sun is shinning directly behind him and all the sunlight is reflected onto him, making him looked a little paler than usual. Somehow, I feel that the Lord has been kind towards me. Even though I didn't get to have lunch with him today, I met up with one of my JC friends who had lunch with me. In addition, I managed to see my eye candy man...