Saturday, March 31, 2007

Black-out>

Last night... A misforture happened... I was feeling very sick with high fever and home alone.. So, I was in my room doing some research for my practical when everything went dark. The lights in my room and the living room was dark. The music player on my laptop went silent. At that moment, panic was rising within me... I could feel the adrenaline rush within my body because the sudden darkness overwhelmed me. It's like I've been in the light all along and I'm thrown into the dark unexpectedly. The terror within my heart, the fear....

I knew that the problem which leads to this black out was that the circuit has trip and all I can do to solve the problem was to reset the main power switch. However, the panic got worse when it can't be switched back. I got quite desperate that I was standing at the gate and allowed the lights from the corridor to flood the front portion of the living room. I felt safe within that small lighted area. At that time, I wanted to go to the toilet very much but I hold on because I was scared... All alone at home and the circuit trip, causing no electricity in the house. I tried to switch back the circuit once again and manage to do so by switching off all the minor switch and turning them on again to determine the main switch that caused the black-out.

In the end, I found out the main problem to all the problems... A house lizard has committed sucide by jumping into the 3-pin adapter and getting eletricuted... That buried lizard has caused a power surge that result in the power circuit to break.... One tiny lizard could cause so much troubles... especially when I'm home alone... it's out to scare and terrorise me... Terrible.... To think that I like them for helping to keep the house free from mosquitoes whem they eat them for their meals... My love for them had been misplaced..... Haha =p