Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Changes....>

Suddenly, I feel a little depressed by the changes that are happening around me... For instance, I feel that he has changed even since his mum has passed away and the funeral. It's like there's no more smile on his face and he looked tired... Also, there's this lost look on his face... During lesson today, I wanted to look at him straight in his face to see what is wrong with him... But then, I don't have the courage to do so... Timid me.... Can't do something which I wanted to do so.. Anyway, I hope that he would feel better soon and recover from this ordeal...

It's feels great to see my JC friends again after such a long period of time.. I was at Arts to collect my notes from Justina. At first, I was supposed to collect the notes from YunXian because her lesson ended at 4pm which is at the same timing as mine. But then, my lesson ended early which allows me to collect it from Justina instead. When I saw Justina, I realized that the notes was with YunXian so I had to wait for her to end her lesson. I must said that Justina looked great and pretty in her outfit today.. Really compliment her curves and hide some of her flaws... It's great to talk to TokTok because he can make me laugh which I think I really need it after all that had happened last week with the funeral and stuff like that... Also, I saw Puiming and YingYan... Wah.... SO long didn't see them too... It feels strange that I manage to see them only at the end of the sem when everyone is so busy with all the deadlines... Why is it that I don't see them at the beginning of the sem?? Maybe I didn't drop by at Arts often enough to see them...