Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Constant worry and heartache>

Nothing can describe the amount of agony that I'm going through now... I've been worrying about him ever since I got back from the wake last night. I'm so worried to the extent that I couldn't fall asleep at all and this cause me to oversleep, skipping my 8am lecture which I wanted to attend. Also, the constant worrying seem to zap up all of my energy because I feel so tired. I'm tired to the extent that I didn't have any mood to talk to anyone and just want to be alone... The constant worrying has caused me to drop a few tears while I was in lecture. Although I was able to follow the lecture, my mind would just wander off to him... I'm worried about his condition whether he was able to hold on or whether he would break down...

Anyway, I feel so helpless and angry with myself because it has been a trying period for him. He has been struggling with it since last sem and it just got worse the past few weeks. But then, he made no mention of it to me at all... It seems like all of his friends, those who are of the same major as him know about this matter since last sem. I was left in the dark about this issue.. Perhaps he didn't want me to worry about him.. Especially what is happening now... I'm worrying about him now.... I hope and pray that he will feel better soon...