Saturday, March 10, 2007

Crazy ideas...>


Sometimes, I feel that I think too much and lots of silly stuff... Don't know why but suddenly, I've this thought of confessing my true feelings towards that particular special someone. Telling him how much I want to know him more and understand him better... I've even thought of the way to confess my feelings. It will start with asking him how long we have known each other and proceed to asking him how much he knows about me.. Then, I'll add in a sentence that I want to know him more and perhaps let nature take its course from there...


I think.... in my tiny little brain, there's lots of crazy ideas that I want to try out... Like going on a trip to some exotic places, eating some unusal food... But then, time and resources always limit my ideas to fantasy and not reality. Anyway, I'm glad and relieve that a huge burden have been lifted off me because I've completed the most dreaded lab report. Also, I've the time to catch up on my reading... FINALLY!!!


Anyway, I'm feeling the heats for the exam already... Time is not on my side... project deadlines are coming soon.. To worsen the situation, there's this last minute decision to throw in 1 project for one of the module to make up for the CA component. The bad part is... There's this major problem of grouping... There's quite a few of us who can't decide to be in whose group.. In the end, there's like 2 groups of people with 6 people trying out the different permutation of people since the maximum number of people allow in a group is 3. Somehow, I feel like I'm caught in the middle, not sure who I want to group with. The final decision will come this tuesday when everyone will be around to discuss about it...


Suddenly, I've this feeling of wanting to see him and the dog... I want to spend a night out with him... Perhaps I'll ask him whether he has the time and interest to catch the movie: "Mr Bean's Holiday". I'm sure it would be a great show.... Very funny trailer...

That is a picture of the cat which comes to my house for food... It recognises me... Hahaha.. Now, there's another timid cat.. Guess it's that orange cat's friend....