Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dinner...>

Thinking back at the words that I've said, I realized that I can be quite crappy at times... I can't believe that I said that the trees are sleeping and their leaves are drooping downwards; when they are awake, the leaves will be pointing skywards...

Anyway, I met up with Felder for dinner last night... In a way, I feel quite special and pampered because he was with his friend at sim lim square to get some electronic stuff. By right, he could have dinner with his friend but he rushed all the way back to Bedok to have dinner with me. I don't know why but when he came late in meeting me, I don't feel much anger. Perhaps I understand that he was rushing and there was no excuse for him at all... We went to Long John Silver for dinner and we earn something... Actually, we ordered combo meal 1 which has 2 pieces of chicken, fries and drink. But we got the combo 2 meal which has an additional piece of fish and we paid for the price of combo 1. SO COOL... We earn some extra food... Haha..

Anyway, we had a great time talking to each other that we spend about 3 hours talking on the car when he has reached my place. We talked about NZ stuff, supernatural, work, university... WOW... It seems like we talked about anything under the sun... If we are not that tired, i guess we will continue to talk.. Towards the end, he touch my head... It feels like he's my brother, playing with my head.. While talking to him, he looked a bit like Kevin.. One of my old friends back in secondary school...