![]() |
![]() |
There's a pain in my throat and when that happens, I know what is going to happen next... I feel a fever coming soon because I feel a slight muscle ache and feeling cold for no apparent reason. Could this fever originate from the pressure that I was under last night?
I really have no idea... All I know is that I want the coming term to end soon with the finishing of the exam. I want to be able to relax and enjoyed my 3 months of holiday before I embark on my honours year when it will be more relaxing.
I can't afford to fall sick now because the heats is on now... The exam is fast approaching soon and I need to start preparing for it. There's about 1.5 months left to prepare for the exam now. I feel so tired and restless now. I need to rest but I can't because there's so much things to do. Even when I'm sick, I still need to get moving with my work, can't stop to rest unless it's the holidays and time is on my side. Just realised that peolpe are at their weakest and vulnerable when they are sick, they need someone to be near them to take care of them.