Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happiness.....>

Happines and bless is written all over my face despite the fact that I'm seriously in lack of sleep... Today is a special day because it's my second time of seeing him wear the t-shirt which I got him for his birthday last year. In addition, he joined my group during lesson and he was sitting diagonally opposite of me. That is good news because it meant that I could see him directly...

I realized that he has double eyelids but it's not that obvious... It's the type which looks like single eyelids when the double eyelids are quite close together that it somehow merge together, giving the single eyelid look. Also, I noticed that whenever he smiles, his eyes will form a line because his eyes are quite small... The look of his smile reminds me of myself when I smile because when I smile, my eyes will form a line and you can't see my eyes at all... His upper arm muscles are quite huge too, guess he has worked out while walking Blue around his estate.

During lesson, he took my cover letter to take a look... Something about his actions make me feel a little happy because he took only my letter to see but not others like Beehong whom he also know. Anyway, I noticed that he's always looking at me whenever the teacher made some comments about the lesson. It's like he's looking out for my reactions toward it... I'm glad that he has come back to sitting with me during lesson time because I missed him. I'm grateful to the teacher for asking him to join us instead of going to his project group. Seems like the teacher is making up to me for separating us during the project.

Next week is the opening of the new movie: Mr Bean's Holiday.... I want to watch it but don't know whether he would be free to go with me or he's willing to go. Perhaps to reduce the awkwardness between us, I could ask another person to join us.

The schedule for school is getting more hectic and busy that I find that I'm losing sleep, not enough rest. I think I need to manage my time properly if I were to complete my tasks on time. I need more time... I can't wait for the holidays to come because I could meet up with Blue then.. I missed him so much.. Blue is a dog, not a person... In case, anyone is wondering... I'm faithful to that particular special someone only... Haha... =p