Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm the life....>

Thinking about the things that my mum said about me, I realized something.... If I were ever not around, be it going overseas for work or studies or departure from this world, the house that I called home would be very quiet and silent. That is because I'm the chatterbox in the house, you could hear my voice almost everyday because I could be complaining about stuff in school or talking about some great special deals which I saw on advertisements or happened to chance upon them. I'll always talked to my mum about such stuff that I'm the one who is closer to her... Even up to now, I still go out with my mum for shopping and dinning leisure...

Thinking about how one day I were to be gone from this home, far away in somewhere foreign or not in existence anymore, the house would be so cold and liveless. That is because my brother seldom talk to my mum and he's always not at home, always going to the temple to help with all types of activities. It somehow pains my heart to think that the house would be so cold without anyone talking that much with my mum. My mum would be so lonely then... There was a period when I had a 'cold war' with my mum for about 1 week... I can said that the house was extremely quiet and cold... Life was strange without my usual chatter about the things around me... I guess my family would missed this chatter a lot if anything bad were to happen to me or I were to go overseas for further studies or work.