![]() |
![]() |
This morning, I woke up with a smile and refreshed.... I felt happy because I had a wonderful dream last night...
I dreamt of him... In the dream, I dreamt that I was feeling unwell when I was out with him. Out of sudden, I fainted or collapsed onto the ground. I didn't know what happend next because when I regain conscious, I find myself in unfamilar surrounding. Somehow, I started to panic because he wasn't near me at all. I started to walk around to look for him and when I found him, I felt so relieved that I rushed up and hug him. Imagine that you just escape unharmed from an accident and your family didn't know that, thinking that you might be hurt or died in it. Then, they saw you alive and unharmed, the sense of relief that they feel is just the same as what I felt in the dream. The feeling of relief which compiled you to want to hug them to know that it's real and happening.
Anyway, I hugged him and after letting him go, I feel a little embarrassed because we have not reached that stage of relationship yet, just friendship... But then, after that accidental hugging incident, we got together. The feeling was great because there was much laughter and fun in the relationship. It was a nice dream....
Anyway, my mum said something about this year being a bad year for those people born in the year of the ox. She said something that ox people lacked the element of metal and needed to wear something metallic to balance the cycle of the elements: wood, water, fire, earth and metal. Hence, she insisted that I wear a necklace or earrings which are made of metals like gold or silver. I don't really believe it but I will just wear it to settle her mind on it. Guess she's just concerned about my well-being and didn't want anything to happened to me. Especially when I've fallen ill for no apparent reasons two weeks ago, ill for 3 days in a row.